Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: Sonic coming to Norton

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    This is because the population difference. Of course these two can co-exist, there are 50,000 people in the Tri-Cities. Compared to 5,000 in Wise County.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    According to the US Census Bureau there are 41,997 people in Wise County as of 2005 and 3900 in the City of Norton.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Steak sauce is the devil.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]

    This is because the population difference. Of course these two can co-exist, there are 50,000 people in the Tri-Cities. Compared to 5,000 in Wise County.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    5000 in Wise Co? What have you been smoking?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    Steak sauce is the devil

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I totally agree I hate the stuff
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    I love A1, I just don't like it on a steak. Nothing but kosher or sea salt and pepper for me.

    I gotta stay out of this thread or I'm going to be at Mosby's this evening for another steak.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]

    I myself have never been a fan of steak, either. I've just never figured out what's so appealing about a big hunk of meat.. I always find the taste to be really bland and not all that appealing. You about have to drown it in steak sauce before you can get any unique taste out of it.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    Come on now Chubzy, you need to come try one of my 16 oz Filet's from Bob's Market before you say steak is terrible. I guarantee you will not need any steak sauce and you can cut it with a fork. As someone said before it is all in the preparation and the way you cook it.

    I will be right back, I am running to Bob's Market right now to get one.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Bob's has the best cuts of meat I have found anywhere, well since Hutchin's Bros closed.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    I yearn for a Chik-fil-A in Big Stone. That's the only chicken I can eat anymore. My wife got on a chicken kick and fed me chicken til I grew feathers and started crowing.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

    I myself have never been a fan of steak, either. I've just never figured out what's so appealing about a big hunk of meat.. I always find the taste to be really bland and not all that appealing. You about have to drown it in steak sauce before you can get any unique taste out of it.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    Come on now Chubzy, you need to come try one of my 16 oz Filet's from Bob's Market before you say steak is terrible. I guarantee you will not need any steak sauce and you can cut it with a fork. As someone said before it is all in the preparation and the way you cook it.

    I will be right back, I am running to Bob's Market right now to get one.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Add me to the list of steak-haters. To each his own though.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •